Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Welcome Kathy!


As I've had my hands full lately (not with work), I've asked some fellow freelancers to join the writing staff here at The Daily Freelancer. The newest contributor is Kathy. She has worked as a staff Creative for quite a few years, and made the decision to become a "Real Freelancer®" last year. 

I'm looking forward to adding Kathy's and several other freelancer's contributions to this blog in the near future. Hopefully this will become a true community effort. If you have any freelance-related topics that you would like to see discussed, or would like to contribute something yourself, feel free to shoot me an email.
Thanks,
Slim

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Slim! Hoping my ramblings can do this fine web publication the justice it deserves. :)

    Will post something soon!

    ReplyDelete