Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Posting comments...


I have had quite a few people tell me that they would like to post comments to my blog, but have been unable to do so.

This blog has been set up so ANYONE can post a comment. You don't need to join any group, or create any accounts. All you need to do is click on the "comment" button at the bottom of each blog entry, and type in your comment. After you have typed in what you have to say, you then need to select a profile (indicate who you are). In the pull down menu you can select "Name/URL" and just write your name, or select "Anonymous". After that you will be prompted to type in a provided code word, and then click "Finish". (Note that this seems to work better in Firefox than Safari.)

When you comment, please write in your name. We have a tight knit little community here, and for the most part we all know each other. I'd love to hear from freelancers from outside our community as well. Unfortunately, the anonymity of the internet can often lead some people to abandon common courtesy and common sense. Obviously, I will immediately delete any derogatory, inflammatory or off-topic comments, as well as any spam left by anonymous guests.

Thanks and I'm looking forward to hearing your comments.
Slim

1 comment:

  1. I've received similar complaints regarding difficulty in posting comments to my blog. I'd like to think the trouble lies with the more techno challenged members of my family and not that no one is interested in reading articles about my food & cooking adventures.
    Please read and comment on my blog! Please!
    http://thebellyspot.blogspot.com/
    Sorry. Shameless plug. I have no pride.

    ReplyDelete